Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nail Polishes at Payless Shoe Source

So did you know Payless Shoe Source now sells beauty products? Well consider yourself in the know. I picked up a set of polishes from both of their beauty lines.

From Unforgettable Moments I sampled the Romancingt the Gemstone set which has: sapphire, garnet and amethyst ($7.99). Individual bottles $2.99 15 shades are in the collection.

From Zoe&Zac Naturals, I sampled the Siren set which includes pink macaroon, berry tart and neutral territory ($9.99). Free of toluene, DBP, phthalates & formaldehyde. 12 shades are in the collection and sold as trios.

I bought them during the BOGO half off sale. Good deal! All nails have two coats on. No top coat was added. The consistency was smooth and provided good coverage. Even the neutral was not as nude as I expected it to be. Application was A+. These polishes are a winner with me. Let me know if you have tried any of them too.

Isn't this blue pretty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment