Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Caviar Nails and Savina Nail Color

So this was my first attempt at doing the caviar nail art. All I can say is this was a one day art wear. Maybe if the beads are set in gel the style would have lasted. I did add a clear coat the first time but the color began to run off the beads. So the second attempt I decided not to "brush on" the clear polish. I pretty much started at the nail bed and let the polish run down the nail. If you ladies know what makes these beads set and last longer than a day let me know.

 
Now on to the Savina Nail color. I bought this at Nordstrom Rack for about $3 or so. I'm in love with this shade. This is definitely one of my favorites. Look at the sparkle in this polish. I used 3 coats to get a complete covered nail with no see through. The color is Fairy Dust. The wear on this polish is great as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment