Saturday, May 26, 2012

Nicka Nail Enamel in Cotton Candy with Salon Style Nail Strips

This week I tried a hot pink polish courtesy of Nicka Cosmetics. The color of this enamel is Cotton Candy (#022). Nicka polishes are fairly cheap and can be found at local beauty supply stores. My 99 cent store carries these too. The nail strips I bought from Mandee. These strips come from Salon Style (themancanllc.com) and include 12 strips, a mini nail file and nail stick for application. There isn't a name for this design but it is obviously zebra. These strips were a bit tricky to apply. They are very sticky and forget it if it folds onto itself..just get a new one.

I applied a clear top coat for shine. These have some really good adhesion and I don't think they will lift from my nail at all. The price says $4 but I got these at a discount. Like most of the nail strips I buy I have an issue of finding one that will cover my entire nail on all fingers which is why I have to polish some nails instead of using the strips. To avoid all that I thought this combo would be eye catching.



No comments:

Post a Comment