Monday, October 3, 2011

Payless is Not Just For Shoes...Checkout Brash!

Trying all polishes is what I strive to do and it's really nice when you stumble upon something new and really take a liking to it. I have tried the other polishes from Payless and this line is their latest edition. Meet Brash, the edgy trendy brand line offered by Payless Shoes. I think the brand is supposed to have a chic rock appeal.

So I had a coupon of course.. that's how the Budget Nailnista does it, and bought the Brash nail polish in Toxic Purple. I love it! The color was rich and the polish LASTS. Only $2.99. I'm not one who is light on my hands so that's saying a lot.

There are 13 shades in the collection, 2 nail art shades and two glitter top coat colors. Brash also has fragrances and face makeup. Check it out here See Brash Here

So here it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment