Monday, March 28, 2011

Ulta Professional Nail Lacquer in Total Eclipse

I don't think I have ever tried a polish I truly did not like. This is my first time using Ulta's Professional Nail Lacquer. I'm not sure if I was taking too long or what but it seemed to start drying out on me in the middle of my mani. I added some thinner which helped and kept it going. I need to see if that happens to me again.

Anywho...This color is AWESOME. It's like a midnight blue. Just gorgeous. I applied two coats of the color, a clear top coat and my Seche Vite Dry Fast.

For the design I call this my whiskering technique. Just take the nail brush and sweep it across the nail a few times, layering the colors. I used both Sally Hansen's Gray by Gray #350 and Sonia Kashuk's Smoke and Mirrors #10.


No comments:

Post a Comment